Why You Should Buy Landed Properties in Epe in 2022
Epe, the “new industrial hub of Lagos” was not just given that title for no reason, in this article, I will list factual reasons why it will be beneficial for anyone to invest in real estates properties most especially Lands in Epe right now in 2022 and beyond.
Been a home to former Lagos State governor, Akinwunmi Ambode and other notable individuals and families like the Otedolas, Dapo Sarumi, John Obafunwa and others. Epe is one of the major divisions in Lagos state located on the northern side of the Lekki lagoon and few kilometers from Ibadan through Ijubu ode axis. Epe is famous for fishing and farming activities like maize, cassava, coconuts, vegetables, rubber, palm oil all been it produce.
Epe remains one of the region where real estate investment in Nigeria is booming right now. Investing in landed properties in Epe right now is a wise decision any investor with foresight should foresee most especially if such investors tend to make massive ROI within the shortest possible period. It has been projected that by 2023, Epe will emerge as Lagos industrial hub and mega smart city. Prices of land in Epe are fast appreciating.
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BUY LANDED PROPERTY IN EPE, LAGOS.
Below are reasons why you should invest in real estate properties in Epe
- Notable Landmarks: Epe is part of the location that is not far from the Lekki free trade zone. The Lekki free trade zone is one of the major conservation foundations which covers large hectares of land. Its function is to reduce the trade barriers between Nigeria and other countries. The free zone is authorized by both the Federal Government of Nigeria and the Lagos state government. In lieu of this, properties in Epe are fast appreciating because several companies are investing due to the proposed and ongoing development. Also, Epe is favorably situated close to the city center, The Alaro city which covers more than 2000 hectares of land in the Lekki free trade zone. The Alaro city has areas for warehousing, schools, hotels, offices, and healthcare facilities
- Epe boasts of colleges and universities which gives investors an idea of what they can do with the property. The famous Yaba College of Technology has a campus in Epe, Augustine University, Michel Otedola college is also located in Epe. This has led to the construction of educational-related infrastructures like hostels, restaurants, and many more by investors. Also read: Cheapest areas to buy properties in Lagos
- Epe also boasts of good road networks: Epe road network is known to connect to Ikorodu and Itokin, also to Ijebu Ode. You can see that owning a property in Epe is a keystone to wealth creation.
- Land in Epe is cheap: Since Epe is a developing area of Lagos state with good road networks, landed property is fast appreciating. If you are willing to invest here you can get still get a property with as low as 500,000 naira .
- Epe boasts of affordable housing: Having a home or property in Epe is more affordable than any other place in Lagos state. If you are a middle class and looking for a more habitable and serene location to invest in Lagos state, Epe is your best bet. Cost of labour is relatively cheap than other part of the state. Unlike Lekki and Ajah axis which are sometimes affected by flood when rain falls, Epe boasts of land with dry topography and cost of building materials sold in this part of Lagos state are relatively cheap.
Owning more than a landed property in Epe is a good investment because the development in this location is still positively affecting properties. So, if you have already had multiple investment in Epe, then you are to be among one of the investors that will be enjoying a high return in the future. So do not snooze because the best time to own a property is now.
You can get in touch with us for a top notch real estate services.
Leave a Comment